Monday, August 29, 2011

Lactose Intolerant Much?


While we have been trying to eat really healthy, we are always watching our bodies for signs.  Well, I have always been really sensitive to milk products.  I was curious about gluten...well, I had that zesty cheese sauce for nachos.  OHHH so good...

Results...speak for themselves.
Ok, so milk is not good for this lady.  It wasn't long before I had to undo my button, then it just ballooned.
Proof is in the picture.  Gluten is not so bad, but milk...yup...not so great.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the looks of your tummy, I think we're going to get a post with baby pics in about 5 months! Tee hee.
Jen

Unknown said...

That would be a good bloat! Ha ha. I could almost watch my stomach grow and turn hard. It was very amusing, but just really confirmed that milk is not my friend. Funny though, fresh cow's milk or goat's milk is fine. Maybe it's a pasteurization sensitivity. Wish I had good news in 5 months...