Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Smart Cookies ~ rollin' in the dough!

I have watched live interviews with these gals and their stories are inspiring!  They turned their lives around that's for sure.  They took responsibility for their mistakes and their lack of knowledge.  Then they developed a plan of action and did it!
Very common sense, I loved the books I read by them.

It's so nice to see how they did it and how they have changed so many women's view point on their financial futures!




Gail Vaz-Oxlade also has a good show to watch sometimes called "'Till Debt Do Us Part".  She is very no-nonsense and gets people to see how they are actually doing financially.  She also looks at the emotions, which is important as well.  She gets to the heart of the matter and pushes and encourages and tells it like it is!



Yes, I've signed up as an Amazon Associate.  Just look on my Right hand Side bar or on any link I manage to include in my blogs. Any time you click on Amazon through my blog, then put an item in your "cart" and purchase it within 90 days, I get a little kick back.  As a homeschooling family, this will help us greatly and I'm hoping to give back to you all as well!  So here's to testing out the links!  Thanks for your patience!

No comments: