Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Bucket List

I had posted previously about my "bucket list" ~ what I'd like to do before I "kick the bucket" and go on to much bigger and better things! Here is a link to that list...
http://crownojewels.blogspot.com/2011/01/ole-bucket-list.html

I have now been able to cross off a few more things from that list!  YEAH!  God is an awesome God and I see more and more how He truly likes to see His children smile.  I appreciate everything God has and is doing for me.



Due to the somewhat hectic schedule of the Homeschool conference for a 1st time newbie, our host family and ourselves decided to order in some chinese.  If you know me, you'll notice my sheer delight when I discovered the food came in little boxes!  I have always wanted to have take out chinese in boxes!  Due to our never ordering out, I haven't really had the chance and this was the weekend!  Cross that off the list!

1 comment:

Mrs. Maker said...

Sushi. Absolute must!