Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gift Giving part 2

I have tried uploading pictures 4 times now, so let's try one more time!
My gift from a sweet daughter

 Looks like Miss M is singing a song or something.
"It is a baby for my other one!"

A NEW DS (bought from someone in Calgary) at a
fraction of the price.  Girls love it!
 Their Uncle bought them a game called "Animal Crossing" and they love setting up their homes and yards!

New to me sweaters from my hubby ~ of course
they fit perfectly too


A small wash set (brown) from her sisters

A big bag o'stuff from "santa" an anonymous friend

Isn't she adorable?  Felted circles make her
hulla hulla very well!

Hand made "shrugs" from Auntie C
The above shrugs fit very nicely and are such a nice soft/shiny yarn too.  Kate was already looking at them and trying to figure out how she did it.  If only this Auntie lived closer, I'm sure our living room would be a mess of yarn, girls, needles and giggles!

No comments: