Saturday, March 02, 2013

Valentines 2012

We made some little meringues and then put whipped cream and strawberries in them.  Naturally Gluten Free.  Easy peasy too!
 We hosted Pro Teens here and one of the games was to build a potato head cupid (blind folded) before your competition did.
 Here I am, waiting for Gregg so we can go on our date...
 Ahhhhhh there he be!

 My folks came over for a fish fry later on that week
 First time they got to see our new digs
 Can you guess what they are doing?







 The photos may not be the best, but I love the laughter and that I did catch some of the faces that I love!
 A friend gave me this cute chocolate chicken.  What could be better than a chocolate chicken?  Well, one with smarties inside... and an egg inside.. with smarties in the egg!  YUM!

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

What fun!

~Have a lovely day!