Thursday, June 07, 2012

The start of orthodontic braces

Here we go on the journey of braces for our girls.  I was 19 years old when I got mine on, so I was very happy that Miss K could get hers on at 14 years old.
She brought a friend along for the ride and to do some shopping for another friends b'day in June.

May as fill up good before the braces were on and her teeth were sore.
May as fill up good before the braces were on and her teeth were sore.
Fortune cookies are always fun to laugh at.  We took a tonne of silly photos, but being the good Mom I am, I promised NOT to post them on the blog :)
So instead, here's one of me with the VERY jiggly Jello jigglers
Before
Pretty cool blue light, they let myself and Miss K's friend watch the whole process.  I finished a crocheted dish cloth and gave it to the assistant once they finished.
Time for a little shopping and commiserating that Miss K would no longer be eating any popcorn :(  boo hoo ( she has now discovered popcorn twists)
buying our wonderful "anti-parasite" pills on the way home
Another beautiful sight that we do see quite often, but this time managed to have the camera along!

 After... her teeth are already moving and making room for the eye teeth to come in.
My 2 chickies ~ Miss K and Licorice

No comments: