Wednesday, June 06, 2012

My Mother's Day... just a little late

Realized that I hadn't posted anything from my Mother's Day 2012.  Hubby was away, my folks were away.  When the girls asked what I would like, I said I didn't want to cook really and I did want some time outside and to READ my book.

 They made me a lovely picnic and insisted that I open my presents outside too.
 Little stumps had homemade signs with little messages on them 

 Cocoa was also enjoying Mother's Day sunshine

 Holly Hobbie... they know me SO well
 They also gave me some Bounty coconut chocolate bars too.
 A bunny... again, they know how much I want one
A hose sprayer!  YIPPEE ... I don't know who has more fun with this gift ~ me or the girls!

I lazed around in the sunshine, we ate watermelon, I finished my book.  It was a great day and I felt loved even though I thought I would feel very alone.  My girls are darlings.

No comments: