Monday, May 21, 2012

Seasons



I feel as if I am entering another season ~ a season of tears and letting go and also of hopes and dreams.

Mainly, it feels like a season of tears.  When the little chick died last week, the tears started and I feel they are not going to stop all the soon.  I seem to have these little seasons and my hubby says it is good for me to embrace it.

Do you have these moments too?  How often do you allow tears to fall?  Tears of joy.  Tears of fears. Tears of Thankfulness?  Tears of frustration? Tears of understanding or empathy?  Tears of pain?

I will embrace it....now let me go get my hanky.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh yes!! The season of tears comes and goes in my life. I think I have been in one for a while now. Sometimes I really wish I had thought of buying shares in tissue companies - I need to embrace the use of hankies :-)

My mom and I joke that at least this way we won't be carrying around water weight. Not sure how true that is but I do believe shedding our tears whether in sorrow or joy is a good thing.

Allison

Unknown said...

Hankies are wonderful! Not so harsh on the nose and look so cute when you dab your eyes at a sappy movie... ha ha. My hubby thinks I should give in to tears more, and I do try, but I think I'm heading into a good season of them. When we moved to BC 4 years ago, I cried every day for a long time.
Thanks for the response! Makes me feel more normal!