Sunday, February 12, 2006

Lara Croft...

My living room makes me feel like Lara Croft...Tomb Raider extraordinare.

I always liked the scene where she rides this giant wooden beam pendulum back and forth until it crashes through whatever it was she wanted to crash through.

I now have one of those great beams hanging over my living room couch (maybe it will fall on it and we can get a new couch!), aiming for the wall.

My ever resourceful husband has built a "projector" for our "viewing pleasure". The screen will be huge, and we will be in our media glory once it is "tweeked out".

Keep looking at the fotopage for updates of it hanging up! It will be a conversation starter that's for sure.

Living life and loving it...married to my Thiessen "cheapo" man... just kidding, I love him and all the goodies he on occassion brings to me after he has saved them from their demise.

No comments: